Directeur de Recherches CNRS
Toulouse Mathematics Institute
Paul Sabatier University
118 route de Narbonne
31062 TOULOUSE Cedex 9
E-mail : email@example.com
Complex algebraic geometry
Homogeneous spaces and representations of algebraic groups
A very brief CV
1984: Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris
1987: Agrégation de Mathématiques (1st ex aequo)
1989: Chargé de Recherches CNRS at the Fourier
1992: PhD Thesis (advisor : J.P. Demailly)
1995: Habilitation à diriger des recherches
Jacques Herbrand Prize of the French Academy of Sciences
2001: Promoted Directeur de Recherches, second class
2010: Promoted Directeur de Recherches, first class
2014: Centre de Recherches Mathématiques, Montréal
2015: Marseilles Mathematics Institute
2017: Toulouse Mathematics Institute.
Vladimiro Benedetti (2015--2018),
Special subvarieties of homogeneous spaces.
Vladimiro has a postdoc position at the Ecole Normale Supérieure in Paris.
Roland Abuaf (2010--2013),
Around homological projective duality and non commutative resolutions
Roland spent two years on a postdoc position at Imperial College (London) with Richard Thomas,
and was for one year a postdoc fellow of the IHES.
He is now teaching in Classes Preparatoires in Paris.
Mateusz Michalek (2008--2012), Phylogenetic models and toric varieties ,
codirected with Jarek Wisniewski.
Mateusz is now Research Group Leader
at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig.
Clélia Pech (2008--2011), On the quantum cohomology of odd symplectic
Clélia has a Lecturer position at the University of Kent.
Michaël Le Barbier (2005-2009), Varieties of reductions for reductive
algebraic groups , codirected with
Ion Mihai (2002-2005), Odd symplectic flag varieties.
The results of Ion's thesis
are partially published in the paper
Odd symplectic flag manifolds,
Transformation Groups 12, 573-599 (2007).
Chaput (2000-2003), Geometry of some algebras and vanishing theorems.
Pierre-Emmanuel is Full Professor in Nancy.
My complete publication list is available here.
Journal of Algebra 503, (2018), 277-298.
Chern classes of tensor products
International Journal of Mathematics 27, 10 (2016), 10 pages.
the asymptotics of Kronecker coefficients 2
Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire, B75d (2016), 14 pages.
the variety of four dimensional Lie algebras,
Journal of Lie Theory 26 (2016), 1–10.
Special prime Fano fourfolds of degree 10 and index 2
with O. Debarre and A. Iliev,
Recent advances in algebraic geometry, LMS LNS
417 (2015), 123–155.
Fano manifolds of Picard number one
Mathematische Zeitschrift 281 (2015), 1129–1135.
the asymptotics of Kronecker coefficients
Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics 42 (2015), 999–1025.
of minuscule and cominuscule minimal orbits
Linear Algebra Appl. 481 (2015), 288–312.
Fano manifolds of Calabi-Yau type
with A. Iliev,
J. Pure Appl. Algebra 219 (2015), 2225–2244.
On the derived category of the Cayley plane II
with D. Faenzi,
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 143 (2015), 1057–1074.
On a class of spaces of skew-symmetric forms related to Hamiltonian systems of conservation laws
with Jenya Ferapontov, arXiv:1810.12216.
On Fano complete intersections in rational homogeneous varieties
with Chenyu Bai and Baohua Fu, 19 pages, arXiv:1808.01549.
Ulrich and aCM bundles from invariant theory
14 pages, arXiv:1803.07857, to appear in Communications in Algebra.
Orbital degeneracy loci II : Gorenstein orbits
with V. Benedetti, S.A. Filippini, F. Tanturri, 40 pages, arXiv:1802.08430.
Double spinor Calabi-Yau varieties
13 pages, arXiv:1709.07736.
Orbital degeneracy loci and applications
with V. Benedetti, S.A. Filippini, F. Tanturri, 36 pages, arXiv:1704.01436.
Hyperkahler manifolds from the Tits-Freudenthal square
with Atanas Iliev, 12 pages, arXiv:1612.08173.
Invited conferences (since 2010)
- Algebraic groups, Lyon, October 2018.
- VBAC 2018, CIRM Luminy, June 2018.
- Quantum cohomology and quantum integrable systems, Chicheley (UK), June 2018.
- Congreso RSME-UMA, Buenos Aires (Argentina), December 2017.
- Encuentro Hispano Cordobes, Cordoba (Argentina), December 2017.
- Vector bundles on algebraic varieties, Pohang (South Korea), November 2017.
- Journées du GDR TLAG, Clermont-Ferrand, September 2017.
- Periods and Ricci flat manifolds, Warsaw (Poland), September 2017.
- A school of Algebraic Geometry, Saint Petersbourg (Russia), July 2017.
- A conference in Algebraic Geometry, Teheran (Iran), April 2017.
- Holomorphic symplectic manifolds, Lille, March 2017.
- Geometry and Representation theory, Vienne (Autriche), January 2017.
- Integrable Day, Loughborough (UK), November 2016.
- Kronecker coefficients, London, September 2016.
- Differential Geometry and its Applications, Brno (Czech Republic), July 2016.
- Classical Algebraic Geometry, Oberwolfach (Germany), June 2016.
- Indo-French conference of Mathematics, Mumbai (India), January 2016.
- Hyper-Kähler Manifolds and Related Structures in Algebraic and Differential Geometry, Levico Terme (Italy), November 2015.
- Workshop on Projective Algebraic Geometry (celebrating Fyodor Zak's 65th birthday), Moscow (Russia), September 2015.
- ANR CompA Meeting, ENS Lyon, June 2015.
- Algebraic Geometry and Applications to Physics and Dynamics, Saint Petersburg (Russia), May 2015.
- Combinatorics and complexity of
Kronecker coefficients, American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto
(USA), November 2014.
- Algebraic Geometry boot camp,
Simons Institute, Berkeley (USA), September 2014.
- Texas Geometry and Topology Conference, College Station (USA), October 2013
- Vector bundles days, Pau, April 2013.
- Symposium on Projective Algebraic Varieties and Moduli, Yeosu
(South Korea), February 2013.
- Hyperkähler Geometry, Stonybrook (USA), November 2012.
- Projective Geometry and Invariant Theory, Trento (Italy), September 2012.
- Classical Algebraic Geometry, Oberwolfach (Germany), June 2012.
- Derived categories, Dijon, May 2012.
- Holomorphic symplectic varieties and moduli spaces, CIRM Luminy, October 2011.
- Workshop on Complex Geometry, Beijing (China), April 2011.
- Workshop on Geometry of Projective Varieties, KIAS, Seoul (South Korea), April 2011.
- Quantum Motives, MPIM Bonn (Germany), September 2010.
- Algebraic Geometry, ICM Satellite Conference, Hyderabad (India), August 2010.
- Classical Algebraic Geometry, Oberwolfach (Germany), June 2010.
- Complex Algebraic Geometry, CIRM Luminy, January 2010.
Organization of conferences
- Complex Analytic and Differential Geometry, a conference in honor of Jean-Pierre Demailly
on the occasion of his 60th birthday, Institut Fourier (Grenoble), 6-9 June 2017.
- Séminaire Méditerranéen de
Géométrie Algébrique, first meeting, october 18-19, 2016.
Complex Projective Geometry, Carry le Rouet, May 2016.
- Geometric Complexity Theory, Simons
Institute, Berkeley, September 2014.
- Quantum cohomology and quantum K-theory, Paris, January 2014.
- Gromov-Witten meting, Grenoble, October 2012.
- Holomorphic symplectic manifolds and moduli spaces, Grenoble, March 2012.
- Summer School and
Conference on Moduli Spaces
and Gromov-Witten theory, Grenoble, June-July 2011.